Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee of the 7th Ifhnos World Congress cordially invites you to submit abstracts to share the most up-to-date research works and interesting cases from around the world.
Type of Presentation
- FREE PAPER
- 2D VIDEO
- 3D VIDEO
Abstract submission guidelines
- Deadline for abstract submission is December 31, 2022
- Abstracts should contain new material that has never been previously presented or published.
- Abstracts must be organized into four sections: 1. Aims/Objectives; 2. Materials/Methods; 3. Results; 4. Conclusion.
- Author and Institution names should not be included in the title or body of the abstract in order to maintain anonymity and objectivity in the review process.
- Abstracts should not contain illustrations, images nor graphs but a single table is permitted within the constraints of the character limit.
- The maximum word limit is 500, excluding the abstract title.
- A maximum of 10 author names are allowed for each abstract.
- Presenting Authors may submit only two abstracts for each type of presentation.